Do you qualify for accident at work compensation?
At Accident Advice Helpline, we can assist you if you require accident at work compensation in Brymbo.
- Been hurt or injured during an accident whilst at work or carrying out work duties?
- Was the accident the fault of another person or because of negligence?
- Did the incident in which you were hurt or injured occur within the last three years?
If the accident was caused by the negligence of another person or because of an oversight on the part of your employer then you may qualify for accident at work compensation in Brymbo.
UK law states that victim’s hurt or injured during accidents which were caused through negligence are legally entitled to seek compensation by way of making a personal injury claim.
How can I find out for sure if I qualify?
It’s fast and easy to discover if your no-fault accident at work entitles you to seek compensation. Infact you are only ten clicks away from discovering the truth! That’s right, Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test once completed will give you a reliable and accurate answer.
The 30-second test is accessible from this web page and every page on Accident Advice Helpline’s website. It takes a matter of moments to complete and in next to no time you’ll have a good idea of the possible value of your compensation lawsuit if your injury claim is successful.
Why Accident Advice Helpline for my accident at work compensation in Brymbo claim?
- Last year Accident Advice Helpline were responsible for delivering a compensation pot of in excess of £30+ million to the victims of non-fault accidents which we had handled claims for.
- Each month we receive in excess of 25,000 enquiries to their expert advice helpline.
- Accident Advice Helpline staff are highly trained and experienced professionals who are sympathetic to the plight of those injured during non-fault accidents. We strive to offer them a free and honest appraisal of their injury, offer some free and helpful advice on the best way to proceed and to fully explain the injury claim process fully. The level of customer service which the Accident Advice Helpline advisors offer customers is simply second-to-none.
- Accident Advice Helpline are proud to boast Dame Esther Rantzen OBE as our advocate. Dame Esther has associated herself, her name and reputation with the Accident Advice Helpline service since 2002 – she has been vocal in her support and recommendation of Accident Advice Helpline for well over a decade now. You can be confident that, as they have surpassed Dame Esther’s high barometer of investigation and scrutiny, Accident Advice Helpline are reliable, reputable and trustworthy.
So go on! Let Accident Advice Helpline assist with your accident at work compensation in Brymbo injury claim. The helpline is open 24/7 so you can call at a time wholly convenient to yourself. Call now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 or text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
Date Published: 30th September 2014
Author: Emma Newman