Broxbourne accident claims are sometimes made because an innocent victim has sustained a brain injury in an accident that was not their fault, and often they turn to Accident Advice Helpline for help with this.
Even the mildest of brain injuries like concussion, can even change your life forever and it could cause you problems for the rest of your life. It is when victims, or their families, realise how far reaching the effects of a brain injury can be that they contact Accident Advice Helpline who go through the process with of making Broxbourne accident claims.
The brain injuries that can cause Broxbourne accident claims
Below are a few examples of the brain injuries that you could suffer, although there are many more that you could sustain:
- Anoxic brain injury is when the brain is starved of oxygen
- Hypoxic brain injury is when the brain receives some oxygen, but not enough
- Hematoma is where a blood vessel is damaged causing heavy bleeding around the brain
- Closed head injury which is where the impact has not broken the skull
- Penetrating head injury where an object fractures the skull and enters the brain
- Diffuse brain injury is where the brain is thrown around within the skull, as the skull has a rough inner surface, this can cause damage to the brain
- Brain confusion is bruised or swollen brain tissue that occurs when the skull is cracked or broken.
If you or a family member have suffered any type of brain injury because of an accident that wasnt their fault, then you may be entitled to compensation and should be considering making a personal injury claim.
How brain injuries can change your life
The human brain is the central station for all of your body, nothing works without it. If it becomes damaged, then some parts of our functions stop working properly as well, and this can make life very difficult for everyone concerned. As well as the obvious mental problems from a brain injury, there can be physical issues as well, all of which needs accounting for when making your personal injury claim.
Help for brain damaged victims
We were established in 2000 to provide access to justice for the blameless victims of accidents and we have been very successful in this field. We have helped many thousands of claimants obtain the personal injury compensation to which they were entitled and we are sorry to have to say that many of those have been brain injury victims.
We operate on a No Win No Fee basis so at this very stressful time, you will not need to worry about financing your claim, the No Win, No Fee agreement takes care of it.
Our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, has advisors who you will find friendly and compassionate. They will talk to you in confidence, give you free advice and if you wish to continue with your personal injury compensation claim, will put the wheels in motion.
If you would like to, you can complete the 30-second test on our website. This will give you a rough guide to how much compensation you may receive.
Date Published: 15th June 2014