How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Bromley road traffic accidents

    As in all urban areas, there are Bromley road traffic accidents that occur on a daily basis. Some are slight, while others are fatal. If you are injured in one of the Bromley road traffic accidents, then you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim. To find out if you can file a claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Filing a claim after Bromley road traffic accidents

    To be able to make a personal injury compensation claim for injuries sustained in a road traffic accident, you need to be able to prove firstly that you were not to blame for the accident. You should also be able to prove that the accident was caused by another person, perhaps because of their negligence or reckless behaviour.

    After an accident you should receive medical treatment as soon as you possibly can. If you delay seeking treatment for even what appears to be a minor injury, you may damage your future claim.

    When there is a road traffic accident involving motorised vehicles, the police must attend the accident scene. It is their duty to investigate the causes of such accidents when someone has been injured.

    When the police finish their investigation, they produce an accident report. This should help you prove that you were not to blame for the accident. It is useful supporting evidence for your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How long do I have to make my claim?

    You normally have three years from the date of an accident to file a claim for personal injuries as long as the accident occurred within the UK. There are some accidents, and so the injuries sustained in them, that have a shorter limitation period. For some accidents, claims must be filed within months rather than the usual three years.

    As it is very difficult to make a claim after the deadline for doing so has passed, you should find out from us at Accident Advice Helpline, how long you have to file your potential claim.

    Contacting us at Accident Advice Helpline

    You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now, regardless of the time. Day and night, every day of the year, our phone lines are open.

    From a landline, you can phone us on our freephone number. This is 0800 689 0500. To call us from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993. If you discover that there is no one to take your call, please don’t just hang up. Leave a message and we will return your call as quickly as we can.

    Perhaps you would rather send us a text message. If so, send the text “claim 365” to us on 88010. We will phone you to find out how we can help you with your potential claim.

    Contact us now for help and expert legal advice regarding your potential personal injury compensation claim.

    Date Published: 18th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.