The suburban town of Bromley has formed part of Greater London since 1965. Located in the Borough of Bromley, the population of the town was 71,983 in 2011 and the area today is thriving. If you have been injured whilst working in Bromley, calling our Bromley accident claims helpline is the best way to find out if you could make a claim for personal injury compensation. It may be that you’ve been injured at work in a warehouse, a factory, a shop or even an office. Whatever has happened, if somebody else is to blame for your accident, you could be entitled to compensation for your pain, suffering and loss of earnings.
How have you been injured?
Accident Advice Helpline has been helping people who call our Bromley accident claims helpline for over 15 years and we specialise in personal injury law. Here are just a few examples of the types of accidents and injuries we have handled claims for since we began in 2000:
- Road traffic accidents whilst driving a company car or van that wasn’t roadworthy
- Factory accidents involving heavy machinery, often leading to serious crush injuries and amputations
- Falls from height on a construction site – for example falling from scaffolding
- Injuries caused by faulty equipment – for example falling from a faulty stepladder or getting an electric shock from a faulty drill
- Burns and scalds – common when working in a kitchen but these could be serious
- Food poisoning after dining in the work canteen
- Accidents in a shop such as being injured by stock falling on you in the stockroom or slipping on a wet floor
- Warehouse accidents such as sustaining manual handling injuries or being hit by a forklift
However you have been injured, if somebody else is to blame for your accident – usually your employer – then you should take action. You could report your employer to the Health and Safety Executive, and get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to find out if you have a viable claim.
What to expect
When you call our Bromley accident claims helpline on 0800 689 0500, you can expect to receive confidential, no-obligation advice from Accident Advice Helpline’s experienced team of advisors. We’ve been endorsed by our patron, TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen, for our excellent customer service – so see for yourself. Make sure you get in touch within three years of your accident though, or you could miss out on the opportunity to make a 100% no win, no fee claim.
Date Published: 8th December 2014
Author: David Brown