How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Broadland motor vehicle accident claim

    Have you got a Broadland motor vehicle accident claim to make?

    If you live in the Broadland district in Norfolk and believe you have a Broadland motor vehicle accident claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You may need an expert road traffic accident lawyer to help you file your claim and we can put you in touch with a suitable one who works on a no win no fee basis.

    Making a claim for injuries

    In order to be eligible to make a Broadland motor vehicle accident claim you have to be able to prove that you were not in any way to blame for the accident in which you were injured. You must also be able to prove that the accident was another person’s fault. That’s why you need Accident Advice Helpline to help you.

    After a road traffic accident, if you were driving you are legally obliged to stop. You should find out if anyone has been injured and if they have been you should call the police and an ambulance. You must then wait for these to arrive.

    While waiting make notes of the make and model of the vehicles involved in the accident and of course, their registration numbers. Take photographs of injuries and the accident scene, as these can be used as supporting evidence for your potential Broadland motor vehicle accident claim. You should also make notes on the condition of the road, the weather conditions and quality of the light and visibility.

    Documents needed to file a claim

    To file a personal injury compensation claim you must have proof in the form of your medical report that you had medical treatment for your injuries as soon as you could after your accident. This report will detail the extent and severity of your injuries and will be used to work out how much you should be awarded in compensation for these. This is just one part of the total amount of compensation you might receive if your claim is successful.

    Open Claim Calculator

    After a road traffic accident in which someone is injured, the police must be called. After they have investigated the causes of the accident they will write an accident report. This document is necessary if you make a Broadland road traffic accident claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Our team of advisers will be able to determine if you have a no win no fee claim to be made for compensation and can help you through the initial assessment with a view to passing your details to our experienced solicitors.

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline day or night, any day of the year. Our freephone lines are open, although if there is no one available to take your call, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can. From a landline call 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993.


    Date Published: 5th December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.