How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Bristol personal injury claims

    Bristol personal injury claims for road accidents

    As we do for all of Britain’s busy cities, we deal with thousands of Bristol personal injury claims every year – mostly from accidents on the city’s roads, but sometimes for accidents at work, accidents in public places and a whole host of other accident types too numerous to mention. So we have everything in place to help you with your claim.

    Claiming for a road accident – what you need to know

    You can make Bristol personal injury claims for any road accident, however serious, providing that someone else was to blame, and that your injuries needed medical attention.

    Often liability is obvious – someone went into the back of a car at a junction, or they were run off the road by a ‘road hogger’. But sometimes it’s not so clear – especially on faster roads and where there are more than two cars involved. But we will try and help work out who was to blame for your accident, please call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.

    You can claim compensation for any injury caused by your accident, as well as for any financial costs that it caused you, if your personal injury claim is successful. You have three years from the date of your accident in which to start legal proceedings.

    The amount you will be awarded depends on how serious your injury was and the impact that it had on your life and finances. Please remember to keep hold of bank statements and receipts which prove any accident related expenses – such as money spent on vehicle repairs, child care, medical treatment and travel expenses. You will also need to prove any loss of income if you have had to take time off work because of your injuries.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How we can help with Bristol personal injury claims

    If you would like to claim compensation then you can use one of our solicitors, who will handle your claim under a no-win, no-fee agreement, leaving you free from the financial concerns of claiming. Our injury lawyers are experienced, seasoned professionals who will take good care of you and your claim.

    Your claim

    If you would like us to start work on your personal injury claim then please call our helpline now on 0800 689 0500 or call 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile. You will speak with our friendly advisors, who are here just to help you. They will answer any queries you may have and provide you with all the claims advice you need – free of any charge or obligation.

    Date Published: 6th September 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.