BANG! – you’ve just been involved in a Brighton car crash and to add insult to injury it was not even your fault. But what are your injuries and will you be able to get any compensation for them? Here is a quick guide to what happens after a Brighton car crash if you decide to get your case handled by Accident Advice Helpline.
A Brighton car crash – the quick guide
- Don’t leave the scene of your Brighton car crash without collecting some details. You will certainly need the registration number and contact details of the driver of the vehicle that caused the accident – this is the person that you will be claiming compensation from. If you are not able to collect the information yourself you should ask someone else to do it for you.
- A Brighton car crash can result in a wide range of injuries so you need to find out if your injuries are the sort that you can claim compensation for. You can find this out by calling Accident Advice Helpline and talking to the friendly, professional advisers – they will help you to take the unique Accident Advice Helpline 30-second test which determines which claims are likely to be successful. Some injuries, like whiplash, may not become apparent until the day after the car crash and others are not physical at all. Remember that a car crash can trigger psychological symptoms as well such as anxiety and depression.
- Keep some careful records of everything relating to your personal injury claim. This means records of all your medical treatments and of all the money that you have lost because you are injured. Wage slips, receipts and invoices are all very useful in a personal injury claim and are needed as proof that you have lost the money that you are claiming for.
- Don’t worry about having to pay upfront legal fees to start a claim for your Brighton car crash because Accident Advice Helpline will handle your personal injury claim on a no win no fee* basis. This frees you from the worry of finding the money to pay upfront fees at a time when you are likely to be very short of cash.
- Keep in touch with your Accident Advice Helpline lawyer and provide all the information that they ask for very promptly – this will ensure that you do not delay your claim in any way. Some cases take much longer than others to resolve but you can rest assured that your Accident Advice Helpline lawyer will be trying to wrap things up as quickly as they can for you. You can help things along by supplying the information that you are asked for promptly.
Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim for compensation.