When you go to work, you expect to get there safely. The last thing you expect is to be involved in a road accident. Accident Advice Helpline could help you claim compensation if you were not to blame. Our friendly advisors can tell you about Brighton and Hove car accident claims.
Being in a road accident, or any other kind of accident, can be scary and unsettling.
What to do after a car accident:
- Find out if anyone needs emergency medical treatment
- If the cars or anything else are blocking the roads, call the police
- Try to take photographs. You can use a phone for this
- Look for any witnesses who may be prepared to make a statement of what they saw
- Call Accident Advice Helpline
Eligibility for Brighton and Hove car accident claims work
When you call Accident Advice Helpline you are calling a legal firm with over 15 years’ experience specialising in personal injury claims. We have used this experience to make sure you get the best service when making a claim.
Our advisors are all trained to assess your claim, as well as provide you with an estimate of your compensation and they can start your claim too. And they do all this over the phone.
They will discuss your accident, offering advice at the same time, and will ask you three questions:
- Who caused your accident? As long as you were not at fault, you could be eligible to make a claim
- When did it happen? As with all things, there is a time limit. Brighton and Hove car accident claims must be started within three years
- Did you get medical treatment? It’s common sense to visit a doctor after an accident as some injuries may not be immediately apparent. It also acts as an important record of your injuries
No win no fee with Accident Advice Helpline
We help you even further by making all compensation claims on a no win no fee basis. We fully understand how an accident can put you under a financial strain, so we won’t ask for any payment before our experienced solicitors get to work. In the unlikely event that they are unsuccessful, and you do not receive compensation, you won’t be sent a bill to cover any time they’ve spent on your claim.
Call us today about a claim
So call Accident Advice Helpline and find out if you are able to make a claim. Our advisors can be contacted free from a landline on 0800 689 0500. You can also call us from a mobile by calling 0333 500 0993. Our long experience means we know how to give your claim the attention it deserves to get you the best compensation, so pick up the phone and call now.
Date Published: 14th November 2014
Author: David Brown