How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Bridgend road traffic accident claim

    A Bridgend road traffic accident claim could mean compensation for you

    If you live in Bridgend in South Wales, and have been injured in a road traffic accident in the last three years, you may be eligible to make a Bridgend road traffic accident claim. To find out more, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Are you eligible to make a claim for injuries?

    In order to be eligible to make a Bridgend road traffic accident claim, you have to be able to prove without a doubt that you were not responsible for the accident in which you were injured. As you also have to prove that another person was to blame for the accident, you may need help from a personal injury lawyer. If you do, call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will be able to put you in touch with an appropriate lawyer who works on a no-win, no-fee basis.

    Usually you have three years after the date of an accident that happened within the UK to file your Bridgend road traffic accident claim. However, sometimes you have much less time to file a claim. You should contact us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out precisely how long you have to make your particular claim. After all, you wouldn’t want to miss the chance of claiming compensation for your injuries, would you?

    After a road traffic accident in which people are injured, the police must be called. It is their responsibility to investigate the causes of road traffic accidents when people are injured. When they have finished their investigations they will write up an accident report and you will need this if you are to make a Bridgend road traffic accident claim.

    Needless to say, you should have received medical treatment for your injuries as soon as you could after the accident. Your medical report is required if you make a personal injury compensation claim. It will be used to calculate part of the total amount of compensation you could receive if your claim is successful.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need further information about making a personal injury compensation claim, or expert legal advice about your potential claim, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now. We have a freephone number, 0800 689 0500,  for you to call from a landline. Our lines are always open, but if there is no one to take your call, please leave a message and we will get back to you as quickly as we can. To call us from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993. Alternatively send this text, ‘claim 365‘ to 88010 and we will call you. Why not contact us right now and find out how we may be able to help you?

    Date Published: 5th December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.