Claiming Bridgend no win no fee* compensation
Though it may not sound like it, working in a hairdressers or barber’s shop can be a risky occupation.There are many hazards and potential injuries waiting to happen. However, if this injury was not your fault, and someone else’s negligence is responsible for the accident, then you may be entitled to make a Bridgend no win no fee* compensation claim.
Common injuries and accidents
There are many different accidents and injuries that hairdressers and salon workers are at risk from in their environment. These include:
- When using equipment such as hair straighteners, curling tongs, hair dryers, and other such tools used for heat styling, burns can happen and, depending on the temperature and the duration of its direct contact with the skin, these injuries could range from minor first degree burns, to the serious third degree burns.
- Chemical Burns. With so many different chemicals in use in places such as this, they become a real and serious hazard. Chemicals such as hair dyes and bleach can cause harmful effects when they come into contact with the skin.
- Chemicals can cause further injuries, though in less severe ways. By frequent use of hair products on others, the skin on the hands can become damaged and irritable.
- Electric Shocks. In an environment where both water and electric equipment are used side by side, it’s no wonder that this type of injury can be common. As well, if there is any fault in the electrical equipment, it could cause further serious hazards and injuries.
- Slips, Trips, and Falls. With so many people in an environment such as this, objects could be left in hazardous places and become accidents waiting to happen. As well, in a place of work that uses water and other liquids on such a regular basis, slipping hazards are extremely common and dangerous. In any accident that involves a fall, potential injuries can range from bruises to brain and spinal injuries, if someone was to hit their head on a hard surface, for example.
Whatever the injury, if the accident wasn’t your fault, then you can make a Bridgend no win no fee* compensation claim.
Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now
If you want to make a Bridgend no win no fee* compensation claim, call us now. All you need to do to make a Brentwood no win, no fee* compensation claim, is contact us at Accident Advice Helpline. You could also take our 30-second test to find out more. Call us free on 0800 689 0500 or ring us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Why not call now to find out more?Open Claim Calculator