Who we are
Accident Advice Helpline are a claims management company, established since 2000, we have a vast panel of expert solicitors with us, including a range of highly experienced brain injury lawyers.
All of our brain injury lawyers work on a 100% no win no fee* basis, so you won’t ever have to pay a penny up front, and once you have been assigned to the right lawyer, will support you throughout your whole claim.
Brain injury lawyers
The effects that a brain injury can have on the victim and their family can often be difficult to cope with. These victims and families deserve the very best help that is available to them from the brain injury lawyers.
The process of getting you your compensation is usually complex and can take a long time to conclude. Our brain injury lawyers have a proven track record of handling the most complex of brain injury cases, so you can rest assured you are in expert hands right from the word go.
What can the brain injury lawyers make a claim for?
Brain injury lawyers could make a claim for you for things such as;
- An acquired brain injury – this is an injury caused by someone else in a criminal assault, or if you have a brain injury as a result of negligence during an operation, or if you have been involved in a motor accident and suffered a brain injury due the fault of another party.
- A stroke or hemorrhage as a result of medical negligence
- A cranial aneurism that may have ruptured and caused a stroke
What is the compensation for?
The brain injury lawyers will use as much evidence as possible to seek a claim from the third party involved in the brain injury you have suffered.
If you have been brain-injured as a result of the negligence of someone else, such as an assault, motor accident, or an accident at work, any losses due to this will be compensated for. Such as;
- Loss of earning due to being unfit for work
- Any costs associated with hospitalization or medical fees
- On going care you may need, including therapy and home adaptations to improve your quality of life.
Currently in the UK, 7 out of 10 people don’t make a claim after an injury, so are potentially missing out on money that is rightfully theirs and could make a massive difference to their life.
If you are unsure if you have a valid brain injury claim, try our 10 click online compensation calculator, or give a call to our freephone helpline, 24 hours a day, where one of our friendly advisers will be more than happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have about your claim.
Advice Helpline are championed by TV consumer Ester Rantzen, showing we are the claims management specialists you can trust to get the maximum amount of compensation for you.