Head and brain injuries can have a huge impact on how you live your life in many different ways, including your education or work, your family life and your day to day living. Compensation for brain injuries can help with the associated support needed as a result of injuries.
- A serious head or brain injury can leave you with physical problems such as impairment of movement, balance or speech and cognitive impairment such as poor memory or attention and personality changes.
- Physical problems are very difficult to adjust to and can put real strain on your daily life, cognitive and personality changes can also put a strain on your work, your quality of life and relationships.
- Of course, not all head injuries are serious but if they involve damage to the bones, such as the cheek or jaw bone, or the teeth, they can be very painful and a severe inconvenience. Additionally, cuts and bruises to the head are not as easily hidden as they can be with other parts of the body. For this reason, the courts value scarring to the face at a higher level than, for example, to the arm.
Take our 30 second test to get the ball rolling and see if you are entitled to compensation.
Getting the right advice for compensation for head and brain injuries
Brain injuries can occur in many different ways and if someone else is to blame for causing your head or brain injury, you can claim compensation for the pain and suffering you are going through.
When you are dealing with compensation for a serious injury, it is imperative you get the right advice. Accident Advice Helpline has helped thousands of clients to claim compensation after a head injury, giving them the support they need to make the necessary changes to their lifestyle that have occurred as a result of head and brain injuries.
- You can also claim money to cover any money that you have lost or had to pay out, for example if you have had to give up work or pay for private treatment.
- Victims of brain injuries can claim compensation to pay for private rehabilitation and treatment, making sure that you receive the best possible care without any delays.
We are very experienced in helping people in what can be a very stressful time in their lives and have helped thousands of clients to recover money and ensured that they received the best possible medical care, specialist support and rehabilitation possible.
We are here to help you rebuild your life, or simply get back on your feet again, depending on the severity of your head or brain injury. Sufferers from head and brain injuries deserve long term support and compensation and we here at Accident Advice Helpline are here for you. Call us on 0800 689 0500.