You could be entitled to make Bournemouth claims for compensation if you have suffered an injury anywhere within the UK, in an accident that was the fault of someone else. As long as your injuries needed medical attention and the accident took place no more than three years ago, Bournemouth claims for compensation are an option.
Accidents are not fussy who they happen to, and are usually so unexpected that they are a huge shock to the system. There are times when the trauma of the accident is worse than any physical injury a victim may have suffered.
Making Bournemouth claims for any type of accident
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we can deal with all types of accidents, there has not been an accident so far that we cannot claim for. Here are a few samples of the more common ones:
- Road traffic accidents for driver
- Road traffic accidents for passengers and pillion riders
- road traffic accidents for pedestrians
- Accidents in the work place
- Industrial illnesses or conditions
- Animal attacks
- Defective product that cause harm
- Slips, trips or falls
- Travel accidents
- Food poisoning
- Accidents at school, college or university
What Bournemouth claims can include
Our solicitors will make sure every aspect of your claim is examined to ensure that you get a fair deal for your circumstances. They will include such things as:
- Pain and suffering depending on the severity of your injuries
- The impact the injuries have had on your life
- The future prospects for your health
- Loss of earnings
- Any extra medical costs you have incurred
- Travel costs
- Care costs if you are no longer able to properly look after yourself
- Childcare costs
- Home adaption costs
- Funeral and probate costs in the case of fatal injuries
Any other costs and losses that have arisen because of the accident can be recouped as part of your claim, as long as you have proof of them.
Getting your compensation
Accident Advice Helpline are experts in dealing with personal injury compensation claims. We have been dealing with them for over 14 years and have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled, and deserved after being in an accident that was not their fault.
On our website, the is a 30-second test which will help you decide if you qualify to make and claim, and if you do will give you a rough idea of the amount you can expect to receive.
Or you can call our freephone helpline where you will find friendly and helpful advisors, ready to give you all the information you may need on making a no win no fee* personal injury compensation claim. They will not put you under any obligation or pressure to make a claim, we want you to decide that for yourself.