Boston personal injury claims
We are an established injury law frim with over ten years of experience handling Boston personal injury claims, so if you need help claiming compensation for your injury then we can help you.
- To qualify for a compensation pavement you need to have suffered your injury because of someone else’s negligence. So, for example, you can claim compensation because you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, or because your employer hasn’t complied with health and safety guidelines. If you are unsure about whether you are owed compensation then please call us and we will confirm this for you.
We were founded in 2000 after the UK Government stopped legal aid funding for personal injury claims. We want to provide accessible legal advice for people like you, and provide legal representation that people can trust. The lawyers who work at Accident Advice Helpline only ever work under no win no fee contracts.
Since 2000 we have made hundreds of successful Boston personal injury claims, arising from accidents at work, at home, on the road, out shopping or taking the dog for a walk, so wherever you were when misfortune called we can help you.
- Prior to claiming you can get obligation free advice from trained and friendly advisors. Your advisor will be happy to answer all your questions and confirm that you are qualified to claim compensation. Call us any time on 0800 689 0500.
- We have one of the highest success rates in the industry.
- Our patron is Esther Rantzen, long-serving champion of consumer rights.
If you want to go ahead and claim then all you have to do is call us on 0800 689 0500. We will be 100 per cent honest about your chances of making a successful claim, and then we will do everything in our power to make sure that you get your money.
The amount of compensation that you get will spend on how serious your injury was, and the impact that it had on your life and your finances, but you can get an estimate of how much you could get by using the compensation calculator on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk
- Part of your compensation will be to reimburse you for any accident related costs so make sure you keep track of what you are spending, and retain receipts and bank statements that prove your costs!
For more information please don’t hesitate to call us on 0800 689 0500. Or 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile. Both lines are open twenty-four hours a day and all calls are kept confidential.
Date Published: 5th September 2014
Author: David Brown