How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Board compensation for criminal injury

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Board compensation for criminal injury

    If you are thinking about starting a claim for personal injury compensation then you may want to think about the sort of compensation that you are entitled to. Accident Advice Helpline is a leading personal injury law firm who can help you with a wide range of personal injury claims. They have over 15 years’ experience in the personal injury sector and will always be able to allocate exactly the right solicitor for your case. Here are the different types of compensation that they can help you claim.

    Driver compensation for road traffic accident injury

    You can claim driver compensation for road traffic accident injury damages from another driver if they caused your accident. They may have been driving too fast or may even have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Accident Advice Helpline will allocate you a personal injury lawyer who is an expert in road traffic accident claims just like yours.

    They will firstly show who was at fault for the accident by referring to your statement, witness statements and any photographs or sketches that are available. Your personal injury lawyer will then negotiate a sum in compensation – this will probably be paid out of a motor insurance policy and is for your injury and the money that you have lost because you are injured. Some cases take longer than others to resolve but your lawyer will work very hard to get things settled as soon as possible.

    Employer compensation for workplace injury

    You can claim employer compensation for workplace injury damages if you have been injured in a workplace accident that was not your fault. Call Accident Advice Helpline and explain why you feel that your employer was to blame. There may have been a problem with your working environment or with some equipment that you were using. Your compensation will probably be paid out of an employer’s liability insurance policy. Photographs or sketches of the accident scene will greatly help your claim.

    Criminal Board compensation for criminal injury

    You can claim board compensation for criminal injury damages if you have been injured during a criminal act. The payment would actually be paid by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority. They have a sliding scale of compensation payouts so the more serious injuries tend to get the highest pay outs.

    If you want some help with your board compensation for criminal injury damages then the personal injury lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline will be happy to help you. They can assist with the paperwork and all the legal aspects of the case. All you have to do is call Accident Advice Helpline and explain that you want to discuss claiming board compensation for criminal injury damages – the friendly, professional advisers will do the rest.

    Category: Criminal injury claim

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.