Top Five Tips for Christmas Safety
At Christmas, many more accidents happen than at other times of year. Partly it’s the dark nights, added alcohol and party spirit and partly it’s just doing things we never normally do, like putting up Christmas trees and dealing with cooking for lots of people.
So here are our top five tips for staying safe at Christmas.
- When visiting relatives, don’t drive long distances when you’re tired, don’t drink and drive and take regular breaks.
- Be really careful with your New Year’s Fireworks parties. Plan them well in advance and store the fireworks safely.
- Don’t store turkey leftovers more than two days. This can cause food poisoning.
- Don’t water your Christmas tree with the lights plugged in. Don’t turn them on while you’re still decorating. Electrocutions also cause death.
- Be careful when you’re pulling crackers. Don’t do it in a crowded spot, and make sure there is no wall behind you or objects. Many people break their arms this way.
However, you can be incredibly careful and still suffer from an accident at Christmas. Often, it is not your fault. Defective products or other accidents can ruin Christmas for you.
If you have an accident this Christmas that’s not your fault, call our Blantyre no win no fee team. You can reach them on 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993.
A Helpful Solicitors for Accidents
The Blantyre no win no fee team are really friendly and can answer all of your questions about compensation. The compensation process is simple and easy to go though.
It just takes half an hour on the phone for us to get the details we need from you and we can make a start from there. You probably won’t need meetings with the Blantyre no win no fee team. They can do the hard work while you relax and plan Christmas!
Compensation is useful when you’ve had accidents, because sometimes it means time off work or extra expense, like prescriptions or childcare.
No Win No Fee Stops You From Worrying About Money
When you’ve had an accident and time off work you may be worrying about money anyway and it can be an extra worry if you think you’re going to have to pay out a lot for a solicitor.
But with a no win no fee billing system that’s not the case. You won’t be presented with a large bill from us at the end that you just can’t afford.
Even the number to get hold of the Blantyre no win no fee team is a free phone one and you can call it at any time you want.
Try our 30 Second calculator to see how much cash you could get, then give the Blantyre no win no fee team a ring to make a start on your compensation.
Date Published: 15th November 2014
Author: David Brown