Need a reliable law firm to assist with your accident at work injury claim?
On 22nd October 1877, an explosion caused by methane gas ripped through the Blantyre coal mine killing 207 miners some of whom were still young boys. It is thought that the catastrophic accident was caused by disregarding health and safety measures. To this day a monument stands at High Blantyre cross to remind people of the mining disaster which left some many families ripped apart. The youngest victim of the explosion was a lad of eleven years old.
These days it is very unusual for explosions to cause so many people to be injured at the same time whilst going about their working life. However, accidents at work still continue to occur and whilst explosives are not always involved the impact that an accident at work can have on an individual should not be underestimated.
Working with a Blantyre law firm
If you have been hurt or injured whilst at work it is vitally important that you engage the services of a reliable and reputable Blantyre law firm as soon as possible. This is because under UK law all no-fault accident claims need to be started within three years from the date of the incident (which should be recorded in the work accident book)
So to make sure that you don’t lose out on your lawful entitlement to compensation following a no-fault accident whilst at work get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible. They will be able to put you in direct contact with an established and reliable Blantyre law firm within a matter of moments who will be perfectly placed to handle all the aspects of your injury claim. Your experienced and professional Blantyre law firm will be able to handle a wide variety of accident types including:
- Health and Safety Accidents at Work
- Industrial Deafness
- Vibration White Finger
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Construction Accidents
- Farm Accidents
- Fishing Accidents
- Fork Lift Truck Accidents
but they will be able to handle many many more types too, so call Accident Advice Helpline right now for a chat. Tell them about the details of your injury claim and the circumstances surrounding your accident and they will be able to assign to your case an injury lawyer who has the ideal experience for the individual needs of your case.
- Accident Advice Helpline’s expert advice helpline is open 24/7 and you can be assured that they will answer your call straight away.
- All calls to the helpline are free of charge even if you are calling from a mobile phone.
- Why not ring them now and find out how they can help you to put right the wrongs.
- It won’t cost you a penny to call them, they’ll gladly provide you with some free advice and if you decide to make an injury claim with Accident Advice Helpline then your claim will be handled on a no-win, no-fee basis so it really couldn’t be easier to manage.
Call them now free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone or text ‘claim365’ to 88010
Date Published: 20th July 2014
Author: Emma Newman