Blackwood, in the South Wales Valleys is a town that has an increasing number of light industrial firms, as well as high-tech and service companies. In the early 19th century, when the town was founded, conditions in the work places were deplorable, so much so that marches and uprisings took place against the owners and the government.
Because of the health and safety laws today, this situation would not be allowed to happen, but sometimes accidents at work still occur, and then employees may be able to make a Blackwood accident at work claim for compensation.
Making a Blackwood accident at work claim with Accident Advice Helpline
If you need to make a Blackwood accident at work claim, you need to use someone who will give claim its best chance of success – you need to use Accident Advice Helpline because:
- We will ensure that every facet of your accident and injuries are examined to get the full amount of compensation you are entitled to for the severity of your injuries and the impact they have had on your life
- Every accident causes extra expenses, and these can be reclaimed as long as you have proof you have had to pay them
- Any earnings you lose because of the accident can also be recouped, but you might have to get confirmation of the mount you have lost from your employer
- We will handle your claim in a fast, simple and efficient manner
- We will always explain everything in plain English so that you understand what is happening
- We will be open and honest with you, giving you progress reports as things occur
- You will always receive a top quality service from us because we will aways put your needs first
- Our friendly and helpful advisors will provide you with as much information as you need to decide if a claim is the right way forward for you. This service is free of charge and free of obligation, and they will not pressurise you to make a claim
- Our 30-second test will let you know if you qualify for compensation and if you do, it will give you an estimate of the amount you could receive
- We will not ask you for any money to start you claim as we work on the no win no fee agreement, which also means you will not owe us a penny should your claim be lost
These are just a few of the reasons why you should use Accident Advice Helpline when you want to make a Blackwood accident at work claim, or a personal injury claim of any other sort.
Many thousands of claimants have already had the access to justice they deserved, and on average, between them, the innocent victims we have assisted have had more than £30 million a year in compensation. You have nothing to lose by getting in touch with us, and could gain an awful lot.