Although most Blackburn personal injury claims stem from accidents on the road or at work, we have dealt with hundreds of claims arising from accidents in the home. Therefore, if this is where you were when the unexpected happened, we can help you.
Blackburn personal injury claims resulting from accidents in the home
So what sort of accident can you claim for? Obviously accidents happen at home all the time, but mostly it’s our own fault! You can only claim personal injury compensation if someone else was to blame for your ordeal, for example:
- You have been injured as a result of using a faulty product, or appliance.
- You have been injured during, or after a visit by a tradesperson who has made a mistake, i.e. a plumber who used an incorrect fitting, or a builder who did inferior building work.
- You live in a rented property and have sustained an injury in circumstances which puts your landlord in breach of your tenancy agreement.
- You have been injured in an accident caused by a neighbour – such as a fire.
If you are unsure whether you can claim or not then please call us and we will be happy to advise you.
How we can help
We are one of the industry leading providers of legal services, with years of experience in dealing with Blackburn personal injury claims. These have stemmed from just about every accident that you can think of, so we have ample experience and expertise to help you with your claim.
All of the lawyers who work for the accident Advice Helpline work under no win no fee contracts; this means that you do not have to pay anything to get your claim started. There are no ongoing fees to pay, and if your claim is unsuccessful then you won’t have to pay out a penny.
Since we were founded, we have helped thousands of people like you get the compensation they deserve. We work hard to make the claim process as simple and stress-free as possible, and to get our clients the maximum amount of compensation.
- The patron of the Accident Advice helpline is Dame Esther Rantzen, long serving champion of consumer rights.
To get started with your claim, call our advice line free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Your call will be taken by one of our fully trained advisers. They will confirm that you are eligible to claim compensation and answer any questions that you have about the claim process. Our advisers offer their help free from any obligation. However, if you wish to proceed, your adviser will pass your details over to one of our experienced injury lawyers.
Date Published: 31st August 2014
Author: David Brown