Facially injured? Can’t face making a claim on your own? You don’t have to with the experts at Accident Advice Helpline to assist you!
Facial injuries are probably amongst some of the most difficult to deal with in terms of pain management, surgically and emotionally. Any damage to our faces can leave us feeling awkward and self-conscious; avoiding social contact with other people to reduce our psychological trauma.
Whilst any injury can cause a facial injury to occur, certain types of accidents are more prone to inflicting facial injuries than others.
If you have been injured in an accident or incident that was caused through no fault of your own within the last 3 years, then you may be legally entitled to pursue your Blaby car accident claims for compensation for your facial injury.
Accidents associated with facial injuries
Accidents may include:
- Road traffic accidents
- Work related accidents
- Falls from height
- Sporting related accidents involving heavy contact sports such as boxing and rugby
- Motorcycle accidents
- Cycling accidents
Any accident that involves the face becoming rapidly engaged with a heavy or blunt object may cause a facial trauma.Open Claim Calculator
Your facial injury
A facial injury may involve a trauma to:
- The forehead
- The chin
- The cheek
- The lower jaw
- The upper jaw
- The nose
When a facial injury occurs, it is vital that medical attention is sought as soon as possible to:
- Diagnose what has occurred to the facial area to inform treatment
- Reduce bleeding
- Keep airways open and functioning
- Repair broken bones to reduce scarring
- Prevent infection
Making Blaby car accident claims
To establish if you are eligible to make Blaby car accident claims for compensation, simply call the leading law firm Accident Advice Helpline for advice. We have in excess of 15 years’ experience of assisting people who have been injured through no fault of their own. They are able to offer you reliable and relevant advice when you need it most.
By calling our telephone helpline, your call will be answered promptly by a professional adviser who can provide you with up-to-date claims advice that is applicable to your circumstances and situation.
If it is easier for you, the helpful team at Accident Advice Helpline offer a dedicated and unique 30-second online test. This rapid and reliable test is accessible wherever and whenever you can go online.
Why make a compensation claim?
The reasons for making Blaby car accident claims for compensation are unique to the individual.
They may include:
- Seeking legal redress for being injured through no fault of your own
- The inconvenience, pain and suffering that you have suffered through no fault of your own
- The cost of medical care and adaptations
- The cost of travelling to and from hospital for treatment
- The cost of medicines to treat the injury
- The loss of financial income from being unable to work due to the injury
- The loss of enjoyment that you have suffered
- The impact on your everyday life
- The predicted future costs of managing your condition
You can contact a welcoming adviser on 0800 689 0500 on your landline or use your mobile to call us on 0333 500 0993.