How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Bishopbriggs personal injury claims

    Bishopbriggs personal injury claims can be made by anyone who has been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence. If this is true in your case, Accident Advice Helpline could help you to claim compensation and get your life back on track.

    A personal injury claim

    The term ‘personal injury’ refers to any and every kind of injury which affects your body. It could have been caused at home, at work, in the car or out at the local park. As well as physical injuries, the term personal injury also covers cases of physiological injuries which have been caused by an accident, as well as illnesses and diseases like asbestosis.

    If you have sustained any personal injury as a result of another person’s negligence, Accident Advice Helpline may be able to help you make a compensation claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline make all Bishopbriggs personal injury claims on a no-win, no-fee basis. If you are taking time off to recover from your injuries and living on a reduced income, this basis means we won’t ask you for any upfront fees.

    Our team of friendly advisors can help you find out if you have a valid claim, and they can help you start your claim too.

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Claims can be made if your accident was caused by someone else’s actions.
    • You must have your injuries treated by a doctor to provide medical evidence.
    • You have a maximum of 3 years in which to start your claim.

    Whatever your reasons are for claiming compensation, you have a right to do so and we can help you to win a settlement that is fair and suitable for the problems you have endured as a result of your accident.

    How to make Bishopbriggs personal injury claims

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have over 16 years’ experience of providing help to people like you, who have been injured through no fault of your own. If you wish to make a personal injury claim, we can help you.

    Simply call us on one of the numbers provided at the bottom of this article and we will be able to tell you whether it is worth making a claim. If you have a sound case, we will then get to work on investigating your claim and filing paperwork on your behalf.

    To find out more about making Bishopbriggs personal injury claims, call Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible. Our freephone number is 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or you can call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 18th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.