If you have sustained an injury as the result of a Bishopbriggs car accident that was caused through no fault of your own then you may be legally entitled to pursue personal injury compensation for your injuries.
Staying safe while driving
Although most people drive their vehicle daily, it is important to remain as safe as possible to protect ourselves and other road users from injury every time we drive.
- Check your vehicle before driving it. Check that the lights all work and that the tyres are inflated to the correct pressure.
- Check that you have adequate fuel and that fluids such as the coolant and screen wash are topped up. Also, check that the wiper blades are in good order.
- When driving, always remember to check your mirrors, signal and manoeuvre.
- Be aware of other road users, such as cyclists and motorcyclists, and allow sufficient room for them to manoeuvre.
- Always obey road signs and markings, as these are designed to keep all road users safe. Do not be tempted to ‘jump’ red lights, as this may cause a danger to other road users.
- Drive within the designated speed limits, particularly in poor weather and road conditions.
- Do not drive too close to the vehicle in front. Allow adequate stopping distance between you and the driver in front.
Making your compensation claim for a Bishopbriggs car accident
To clarify your legal situation regarding claiming personal injury compensation for your Bishopbriggs car accident, just call the leading claims experts at Accident Advice Helpline. Our team of highly experienced advisors can clarify whether you are eligible to make a personal injury compensation and can do so over the phone.
They will need to know:
- That someone else was at fault.
- That you received medical treatment for your injuries.
- That your accident happened some time in the last 3 years.
If you decide to go ahead with your personal injury compensation claim for your car accident, your claim will be processed on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today
To discuss your Bishopbriggs car accident in more detail with one of our expert advisers dial 0800 689 0500, free from your landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile now.
All advice is free, with no obligation to proceed with a claim. Our advisors will answer all your questions to make sure you understand the claims process.
You won’t get better help with your claim. Accident Advice Helpline has over 16 years of specialist experience so we can help you get the very best compensation.
Date Published: 27th June 2014