Just 5 simple steps to help you make your bike accident claim in Motherwell
- Call the leading providers for access to justice for personal injury compensation claims, Accident Advice Helpline. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call and answer any queries you may have about your bike accident claim in Motherwell. Just call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 to get free legal advice.
- Go online and take part in the 30 second test. Accident Advice Helpline offer a unique test that puts you in control. To take part, simply enter the details of your accident and injuries online and within just 30 seconds, you can find out if you are eligible to make a personal injury claim. What have you got to lose?
- Accident Advice Helpline provide a friendly and helpful service and their advisers are highly trained to be able to answer your questions effectively. If they are unable to answer them straight away, then they will give you a call back with the information you require.
- As long as the accident was not your fault and it occurred within the last 3 years’ then you could make an injury claim. It doesn’t matter whether it was a road traffic accident – as a driver, passenger or pedestrian, an accident at work or a slip, trip or fall you can still make an injury claim.
- If you are eligible to make a personal injury claim, then Accident Advice Helpline will allocate a specialist solicitor to work on their behalf to handle your claim for compensation. These legal partners work on 100% no win no fee basis. This means that you are able to concentrate on what is most important – getting better and restoring yourself to full health. Accidents can cause physical, emotional and financial difficulties. If you are unable to work and need time to recover fully from your accident, you may find yourself unable to afford even essential bills, like rent and food. A successful personal injury claim for compensation following an injury that wasn’t your fault, can make the difference between struggling to survive and successfully overcoming this difficult period in your life. With most claims being processed efficiently over the phone by Accident Advice Helpline, you won’t need to make lengthy appointments to deal with the paperwork. Remember, that the amount of compensation that an injury claim cannot be guaranteed, however, you may be given an estimate of what your injury claim may be worth. To gain useful information to your unanswered questions regarding your injury claim, make the call and take the test. It could be worth it!
Date Published: 31st August 2013
Author: David Brown