Cycling accidents happen every year in the U.K. Any accident can mean you are left with serious injuries by no fault of your own and you could be entitled to make bicycle accident claims in Bishopbriggs.
If you are unfortunate enough to have a cycling accident then your injuries can be just a few cuts and bruises, but it could be a lot worse such as:
- Fractures, from hitting the hard road surface.
- Head injuries. Helmets can reduce the risk of brain or head injuries but they can still occur
- Injuries to your face, as we have no real protection on our faces whilst cycling we can easily damage our face.
- Road rash. This is when you slide along the road tearing the skin from your body.
Injuries from cycling accidents can be very painful and if it was not your fault then you should contact a solicitor dealing with bicycle accident claims in Bishopbriggs to see if you can claim some compensation. Even the mildest of injuries can have long term effects and can change your life forever.
Accident Advice Helpline can help you with your claim.
Start your claim with Accident Advice Helpline
With over 16 years of personal injury experience, Accident Advice Helpline know all there is to know about bicycle accident claims in Bishopbriggs.
Our friendly team of advisors can offer you as much free, no-obligation advice as you need, and they can confirm your eligibility to claim too. They can also explain the process of no-win, no-fee as this is the basis we use for making all claims.
- We can help you get compensation if you were not the person who caused your accident.
- You must provide medical evidence, so consult a doctor to have your injuries treated.
- There is a 3-year deadline to start a claim, so don’t leave it too late to call.
Call today about bicycle accident claims in Bishopbriggs
As our service works on a no-win, no-fee basis, this means it is available to anyone. To get the ball rolling call one of our friendly advisors on the free phone number 0800 869 0500 from a landline or call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and discuss the circumstances of your accident. The call will be confidential and there is no obligation to proceed should you choose not to. So why not give us a call and see what you could be entitled to from bicycle accident claims in Bishopbriggs?