If you have been hurt in a car accident in Bexley, that was not your fault, you were left with injuries then you may be able to make a compensation claim. In order to make a claim you are going to need the professional help of a lawyer.
Road traffic accident lawyers
RTA lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline can help any accident victims in Bexley, and the surrounding areas. In fact, they can help no matter where in the country you are. Your car accident in Bexley could easily have happened in Crewe instead.
If you are not sure if you can even make a claim or not, don’t worry; here at Accident Advice Helpline we have friendly advisers answering our free to call help line number. These advisers will always provide you with expert advice when it comes to establishing your eligibility.
Do you qualify?
Have you been injured in a car accident in Bexley?
- Was the accident the fault of somebody else (this can be an individual, or an organisation)?
- Did the accident occur within the last three years? You should note that there is usually a time limit of three years for the majority of accident claims. The exceptions to this are if the victim was a minor at the time of the accident, and the other is if it involves industrial disease.
- A minor has up until their 21st birthday to make a claim, and in the case of industrial disease the thee year restriction starts from the day of diagnosis and the day of contraction.
- For full and complete details on this three year rule, and how it applies to your car accident in Bexley, please call us on our free phone number which you will find at the top of this screen.
- Following your car accident in Bexley, did you seek the advice or attention of a medical professional?
If you were able to answer yes to all of the above, then you have every chance of being eligible for legal help under the conditional fee agreement, and make a personal injury compensation claim.
If you feel that you may qualify to make a personal injury compensation claim under our no-win, no-fee agreement, then call us today and see how we can help. Contact us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.
Date Published: 27th June 2014
Author: David Brown