If you have suffered injuries as a result of an accident in which you were an innocent victim, then you may be entitled to use the services of Accident Advice Helpline to make Bexley accident claims for compensation.
Although this is a legal entitlement, only 3 out of 10 victims claims the compensation they are due. Don’t miss out on your compensation, or be out of pocket because someone else caused you to be injured in an accident. Call Accident Advice Helpline to help you to make Bexley accident claims.
The accidents that could result in Bexley accident claims
There is an endless list of accidents in which you could be injured through no fault of your own, such events as:
- An accident at school, college or university
- Being injured while on holiday
- A car crash, or a crash with buses and coaches
- A bicycle accident
- Being attacked by an animal
- A work-related accident
- Industrial illness or disease
- Food poisoning
- A motorbike accident
- Medical negligence
- A trip, slip or fall accident
- A violent crime, whether of a physical or sexual nature
- Injured because of defective equipment or machinery
Providing your accident fits the criteria, they all come within the realms of personal injury claims.
The other things that can be part of Bexley accident claims
When a personal injury claim is being made there are many different things to consider, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- The effect on your life
- Loss of earnings
- Travel costs
- Medical expenses
- Care costs
- Home adaption cost
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident
The criteria for making compensation claims
To be able to qualify for a personal injury claim, you first need to make sure that you fit the criteria, which is:
- The accident was the fault of someone else
- It happened within the last three years (unless it was on a ship or plane, or is a criminal injury, when the time limit is only two years)
- You should have sustained injuries in the accident
- Your injuries should have warranted medical attention
Speak to the professionals at Accident Advice Helpline
Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and speak to one of our friendly advisors. The phone call is free, their advice is free, and you are free of obligation if you decide not to proceed.
You need someone good on your side, professionals who will fight for your rights and make sure you get the compensation you are entitled to. You need Accident Advice Helpline to do that.
Dame Esther Rantzen, who has fought for peoples rights for many years, believes we will do this; she recommends our services and has been our patron for over 10 years now, so don’t just take our word for it, listen to Esther as well, if you need to make a personal injury compensation claim.
Date Published: 23rd June 2014