How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Best solicitors in Kirton in Lindsey

    If you are a resident of Kirton in Lindsey, Lincolnshire, you may be missing the RAF station which was until recently close to the town. You may have also heard of Kirton in Lindsey if you are not a resident because it was once home to Catherine Parr, the sixth wife of King Henry VIII. You may have visited a Christmas market in Kirton in Lindsey for the celebrations, or perhaps you have visited a picturesque windmill near the town.

    If you have been injured in an accident in the town, you may be looking for the best solicitors in Kirton in Lindsey to help you file a personal injury compensation claim. To do this, you and the best solicitors in Kirton in Lindsey would have to be able to prove that you were not to blame for the accident. You usually have three years from the date of your accident in which to make a claim, although you only have two years in which to do so if your accident occurred at sea, in the air or at an airport.

    The best solicitors in Kirton in Lindsey

    You may be searching for injury solicitors in Kirton in Lindsey because your doctor has told you that you have a work-related illness or another illness (such as food poisoning) which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence. You have three years from first being diagnosed with such an illness in which to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Military compensation claims

    If you sustained an injury while serving in the British military, you may be entitled to make a claim against the Ministry of Defence (MoD), or a manufacturer if you were issued with faulty equipment. UK government figures show that since 2005, nearly £341 million has been paid in compensation to more than 16,000 troops. If you have been injured on active service in countries such as Afghanistan or Iraq, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation for those injuries, be they psychological or physical.

    The Armed Forces Compensation Scheme was introduced in 2005. Before that troops received payouts from the War Pensions Scheme, but these could only be claimed by veterans. Today there are injury solicitors who specialise in helping military personnel to claim personal injury compensation, and if you think you have a claim to make you should contact one, or call us at Accident Advice Helpline to be put in touch with one.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any potential personal injury compensation claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. As our lines are always open, you can call at any time, any day of the year. Call 0800 689 0500 on a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice, why not call now?

    Date Published: 4th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.