If you have been involved in an accident and sustained a head injury, you need the assistance of the best solicitors in Dorney. To gain access to the most professional and experienced solicitors in your area, call our team today and they will help.
Accident Advice Helpline has been providing personal injury claims advice, and access to personal injury compensation solicitors since the year 2000 and in that time, we have helped many thousands of people receive compensation for their head and brain-related injuries.
A brain injury claim needs the best solicitors in Dorney
- Have been in an accident that was not your fault some time in the last 3 years
- Were injured in the accident
- Sustained injuries severe enough to need medical attention
You can probably make a personal injury claim and should speak with the best solicitors in Dorney. If the injury is to the brain, the claim will be complicated and specialised, but that is no problem for Accident Advice Helpline who have been handling claims since they were formed over 16+ years ago. In fact, we have successfully dealt with many thousands of claims and a number of them have been for brain injuries.
The damage to the brain
Damage to the brain can be life changing, for everyone connected to the victim as well as the victim themselves. There are numerous injuries that can affect the brain, just some of them are:
- Brain confusion – this is where the brain becomes swollen after a crack or break to the skull
- Concussion – the most common and mildest form of brain injury, although a serious concussion can last for weeks and have long term effects
- Closed head injury – in this injury there is an impact to the head which does not break the skull but still causes a lot of damage
- Penetrating head injury – this is where the skull is fractured and something enters the brain having very nasty effects
- Diffuse brain injury – where the brain becomes bruised after being knocked against the skull
- Bleeding inside the skull around the brain
Whatever type of brain injury you sustain, contacting Accident Advice Helpline is what you or some one on your behalf should be doing.
Making a claim
The effects of a brain injury can mean that the victim may not be in a fit state to make a personal injury claim themselves. This should not stop them receiving compensation, in fact it is even more important that they do. A family member should contact Accident Advice Helpline on their behalf, give all the details of the accident and resulting injuries, we will take it from there.
Contact our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone and speak to one of our advisers. You will find them friendly and compassionate and they will take the worry out of your hands.
Date Published: 13th December 2013
Author: David Brown