Best solicitor in Stoke-on-Trent
Even in the small town of Stoke-on-Trent, accidents can strike at any time and when they do, you need to ensure you are protected in the event that you might be able to make a claim. This means you need to see a doctor as soon as possible in order to have your injuries assessed and treated and to avoid things getting worse in future.
Once you have been treated for your injuries, it is essential you contact us to help you find the best solicitor in Stoke-on-Trent to help you make a claim. We deal with a lot of car accidents around the Stoke-on-Trent area and help people make claims for a variety of injuries. Here are some of the most typical injuries our accident solicitor in Stoke on Trent has had to deal with in the past as a result of car accidents.
Typical injuries from car accidents
When you’ve been in a car accident, the typical injuries you might sustain include:
- Whiplash: Whilst the seatbelt stops your body from crashing into the dashboard, it leaves much of the force from a crash to be exerted on the neck and head. This can lead to whiplash, a painful and debilitating injury that can last for years.
- Bruising or breaks to the ribs: The seatbelt saves lives, but can bruise or even crack ribs in the process.
- Broken bones: Crush injuries can break bones in the arms, legs or collarbones.
- Cuts from broken glass: Cuts to the face, hands and body from shattered glass are common.
- Head injuries: Bumps to the head from striking parts of the vehicle are a high risk. Head injuries can develop into life threatening conditions, so it is highly important to see a doctor as soon as possible even if you think your head injury is minor.
- Airbag injuries: As with the seatbelt, the airbag saves lives, but the deployment of it can sometimes cause bruising, broken bones or burns.
Finding the best solicitor in Stoke-on-Trent is easy with Accident Advice Helpline, and with over 15 years of experience in handling injury claims from road traffic accidents, accidents at work and more, you couldn’t be in safer hands. Call us on 0800 689 0500 now to find out more.