Seeking the best solicitor in St Albans?
Are you a victim of an accident that was not your fault? If you are here seeking advice on making a claim for compensation, we can help you. Before you proceed and the best solicitor in St Albans takes your case, you need to confirm a couple of key facts.
- Does your claim qualify?
- Can you prove your case?
The answer to the first question you can find here at the top of the page. To check if your claim qualifies, simply take the 30 second test and answer the questions. If you answered yes to all of them, you could be eligible to claim. After that, you need to talk to one of our advisors who will tell you how much you could get, if your accident solicitor in St. Albans wins your case. Call us up on 0800 689 0500 (from your landline) or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. You can call at any time, because our freephone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If we can’t give you an answer right away, we’ll call you back.
To prove your case, you will need evidence, witnesses and documentation. Here are some top tips for preparing your side of the story.
- Accidents at work must be reported immediately and reported to your immediate superior, line manager, or whoever is nominated as health and safety officer for your organisation. The incident should also be logged in the accident book. Some classes of accident (e.g. due to explosives or dangerous substances) must be reported to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
- If you, or a witness or colleague, is able to, snap some shots of your injuries, and of the site of the accident, the faulty equipment – include anything which is relevant to the cause of the accident.
- In road traffic accidents, if any person is injured, then by law the police must attend, and you will need a copy of the police report for the accident in which you were involved.
- Collect details of witnesses, if available, and give them to your accident solicitor in St. Albans to contact them to take statements.
- Write your own account of what happened as soon as you feel fit enough to do it.
- Keep copies of reports of all your medical treatment, prescriptions and diagnoses. You will also be asked to attend an independent medical review, as part of the claims process, but this is not normally anything to worry about.
Accident Advice Helpline
We a leading personal injury compensation law firm in the UK. Over the years, we have helped thousands of accident victims win the compensation they need to help them cope with the consequences of their injuries. Contact us now to speak to an accident solicitor in St. Albans and to start your claim.
If you would like us to call you back, text “CLAIM365” to 88010. You deserve the best solicitor in St Albans.
Date Published: 25th October 2014