Find a best solicitor for Dolgellau from Accident Advice Helpline
After an accident, you may want to know whether you are entitled to compensation for the injuries you have suffered. Some legal firms will charge you for an initial consultation to run through the circumstances of your accident and tell you whether you are eligible to make a claim. Accident Advice Helpline will give you this information for free. We can also find you the best solicitor for Dolgellau to make your claim if you have had an accident which:
- Happened within the last three years;
- Caused you injuries requiring treatment from a medical professional; and
- Was caused by a third party’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
Get in touch for free legal advice
To discover whether you could claim a sum of money to compensate for your injuries, it is as simple as getting in touch with us.
- If you’d like to speak to one of our trained, friendly advisers, our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can also fill in the 30 second test – With just a few clicks, you’ll find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
We’ll tell you, for free, whether you have a right to claim compensation. We’ll also give you an idea of how much you might be entitled to claim. This will just be an estimate: every accident is different. If you decide to proceed with a case, your solicitor will evaluate the nature of your injuries and the prospects for your recovery to calculate the exact amount the responsible party should pay. That’s why you should put your trust in the best solicitor for Dolgellau, who will look after you.
There isn’t any obligation to proceed with a claim if you don’t want to. But if you think it’s worth it to you to go ahead, we’ll appoint the best solicitor for Dolgellau for your own, unique situation. We don’t make any charge for setting a claim in progress. And your legal representative will work for you under a conditional fee agreement. This is also known as ‘no win, no fee*’ and means that if your case is unsuccessful, you won’t pay for our guidance throughout your claim.
However, many of the cases we deal with are successful. We have a long track record of helping claimants recover the financial costs of their accidents, as well as receiving a sum of money for the injuries they have sustained at the hands of others.
You may think that claiming compensation after an accident will be complex, confusing or expensive. But it needn’t be with Accident Advice Helpline. Why not call us today and ask how the best solicitor for Dolgellau could help you?