What could the best solicitor for Bourne End accidents claim for you?
The best solicitor for Bourne End accidents can help you claim for compensation after an accident. The amount you will receive will usually depend on the severity of your injuries and what the prognosis for your recovery is. However, you will normally receive a sum of money that:
- Compensates for the injuries you have suffered;
- Helps with loss of earnings if you have been unable to work; and
- Repays some of the costs of your accident, such as prescription charges, transport costs, help around the home and childcare.
Accident Advice Helpline has well over ten years of experience at successfully claiming for our clients. We are one of the largest legal firms in the UK and operate across the country. Our expertise covers accidents of numerous types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
Our processes are efficient and professional and we’ll treat you with the respect you deserve.
How to find out if you’re entitled to compensation
The quickest way to establish whether you have a legal right to make a claim is to contact us. We will give you a free consultation and offer you legal advice on the chances of your claim’s success and how much you might be eligible to receive. Broadly speaking, to qualify, your accident must fit the following criteria:
- It happened over the last three years. This is the usual time limit for claiming. We can advise if a different timescale applies in your case.
- It was caused by someone else’s carelessness, negligence or criminal act.
- You suffered injuries that required medical treatment.
How much will a solicitor cost?
Many people worry about the costs of bringing a claim. An accident may have already left money tight. But there is no need to worry if you come to Accident Advice Helpline:
- As mentioned, all our legal advice about your claim is free.
- We won’t charge you any money upfront to start your case off.
- Your best solicitor for Bourne End accidents will provide legal support for your case on a no-win, no-fee basis. So if the worst happens and your claim is not successful, you will not pay for the legal advice you have received along the way.
Find out today in minutes whether you could be eligible to claim compensation with the best solicitor for Bourne End accidents from Accident Advice Helpline.
We are always ready to help.
Get in touch today to see what the best solicitor for Bourne End accidents could claim on your behalf:
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
Date Published: 21st March 2014
Author: David Brown