For getting a job well done there’s no better approach than to call in an expert. It takes out of the equation any possible risk of failure or disappointment because, whatever the task in hand, you know you’ll have a professional with bags of experience to guide you through.
That’s no more so than when it comes to making a compensation claim for an injury which was not your fault. Accident Advice Helpline has some of the best personal injury attorneys available in the UK throughout its 200-member legal network. These are no win no fee* specialists who will get the job done for you, with no outlay in terms of expensive litigation from the outset.
All it takes is a call to our freephone number and you’ll connect with one of our expert advisers in our team. In a question and answer test lasting no more than half a minute you’ll be asked to confirm some important information. This includes that the accident happened within the last three years, you were not to blame and that medical treatment was administered as a result of your injuries. Our lines are open all day every day by the way.
A major area covered by Accident Advice Helpline’s best personal injury attorneys is with no personal fault injuries in the workplace. The situation may well be a worrying scenario for the claimant. If this is your situation, to put your mind at rest we can tell you that making an accident at work claim should not affect your employment with the company.
Reasons for not affecting employment
Some reasons why your employment won’t be affected:Open Claim Calculator
- He/she will have liability insurance to cover accident at work claims made by employees. It is the law. Effectively, they will only pay an excess on the policy for any claim made against them and the company.
- The employer cannot dismiss you or treat you unfairly for taking out an accident at work claim.
- It will be classed as unfair dismissal if they sacked you as a result of an accident at work. They should be well aware of this and if they did, they’d be hauled in front of an industrial tribunal.
Accident Advice Helpline’s best personal injury attorneys will hope you have done these tasks if injured at work as they will contribute hard evidence to your case:
- Note down as much information as you can about the actual scene of the accident.
- Get contact details of any witnesses.
- Take photos. Most mobile phones are ideal for this these days as almost all have in-built cameras.
- Don’t forget to complete an entry of the incident in the work Accident Book and keep a copy if possible.
Our best personal injury attorneys
It can take time for our best personal injury attorneys working on more complex work-related injury claims to build a solid case. Naturally it depends on the extent of the injuries and how long into the future the victim’s health and well-being will be affected. Although cases can have similarities, every one if different. Best personal injury attorneys from Accident Advice Helpline can tell you what your claim may be worth. Their estimate is based on their experiences in this often challenging litigation.
To discuss your claim with an expert adviser dial 0800 689 0500 now.