We understand that suffering personal injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault can be quite stressful and frustrating. You might lose wages from taking time off from your job or you might need expensive medical treatment. This can place a huge strain on you and your family’s finances and that is why you need the best legal advice in Warwick.
Our long experience and high success rate puts us in the best position to offer you excellent legal advice and representation. All you need to do is simply give us a call and a highly trained, friendly and approachable call center operative will ask you a few simple questions about your accident and then determine if your claim’s validity and value. Some of the questions you may be asked could include:
- Where, how and when did the accident occur?
- Did you sustain injury or developed a medical condition as a result of the accident?
- Did you receive medical treatment for your injuries or illness?
- Was there a witness to your accident?
- Did you take time off from your job because of the accident?
- Have you lost earnings because of the accident?
Based on your answers, our experts will quickly determine the best course of action to take to give your claim the best chance of success.
The best legal advice in Warwick: we are experts on all types of personal injury claims
At Accident Advice Helpline our highly experienced specialist solicitors are adept at handling all types of personal injury claims. We enjoy a high success rate with claims that involve:
- Road traffic accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Repetitive Strain Injury, carpal tunnel syndrome and HAVS
- Building and construction site injuries
- Asbestosis, Mesothelioma and other respiratory diseases
- Head trauma and neck injuries such as whiplash
- Spinal injuries and chronic back pain
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Industrial illnesses
- Hearing loss and many more
Contact us today to start your personal injury claim.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today
If within the last three years you have been unfortunate enough to have been injured in an accident in which someone else was to blame, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. Our talented personal injury lawyers are fully committed to providing you with practical and modern solutions to achieve the best possible results on your claim.
Give us a call today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone to learn how we can be of benefit to you. We want to give you the best legal advice in Warwick.
Date Published: 11th July 2014
Author: David Brown