If you’ve been involved in an accident that has resulted in injuries within the last three years, you may be wondering about how to get the best legal advice in the Vale of White Horse. Here is a quick guide to understanding the cost of legal support for your claim.
Getting the best legal advice in Vale of White Horse
We understand that being involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault can be a very stressful and upsetting experience for all parties involved. If you’ve sustained injuries as a result, it’s very likely that you’re unable to attend work and take part in day to day activities. As a result, we’d urge you to seek compensation, which is why we’ve put together a list of the five main things you should be aware of before raising a personal injury compensation claim.
- Don’t feel overwhelmed by the prospect of starting an accident compensation claim. There really is nothing to feel anxious about as you’re in extremely capable hands with us. But if you do have any burning questions or would like to know more about the process then please do give our friendly personal injury advisors a call.
- Please ensure that you know the exact dates of when the incident took place. We ask this for two main reasons. Firstly, if you were younger than 18 years of age at the time then you won’t be able to raise a personal injury compensation claim yourself. Instead, a parent or legal guardian will need to start a claim on your behalf. Secondly, if your accident took place longer than three years ago then we will unfortunately be unable to help you, except in specific circumstances.
- Be aware that you may be asked to attend an additional medical assessment to ensure that our lawyers are given the most up-to-date information available.
- Put your trust in Accident Advice Helpline. We have more than 15 years’ experience within the sector and have completed a fantastic amount of hard work on behalf of our clients. This is why well-known TV personality Dame Esther Rantzen has awarded us her personal endorsement.
- Don’t worry about having to fork out in order to pay for unexpected legal bills. Our hard-working lawyers work on a no win no fee basis, so you don’t have to part with a penny in order to raise an accident compensation claim. And your legal fees are covered by our no win no fee guarantee.
We’re waiting to hear from you today, so get in touch with a member of our team today. Don’t suffer in silence! You can get in touch for free from your landline on 0800 689 0500. Alternatively you can call from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 although charges may apply.
Date Published: 3rd November 2015