The best legal advice in Stoke-on-Trent
There is not one employer that does not have a legal duty to make sure that every single one of their employees is completely safe in their workplace. They have to do this by following every single one of the health and safety rules and regulations and laws set up by the governing body for health and safety, the HSE.
If a employer fails to do this and an employee gets injured at work in an accident that was in no way their fault, then the employer could face prosecution from HSE and a compensation claim from the employee. You may need the best legal advice in Stoke-on-Trent.
Have a look below to see the main rules and regulations set out by HSE for employers of employees;
- They must have something in place that all employees know of incase there is an emergency situation
- They must have rules for general health and safety in the workplace, and make sure that all of the employees know and implement them
- They must have fire drills on a regular basis
- They must have to have enough space for all of the employees to work comfortably without too much twisting and turning
- They must make sure that all of the equipment in the work place is in working order and follows all health and safety laws
- They must make sure that all of the safety guards are fitted with the equipment as required
- They must train all employees to use all equipment and they must be completely sure that the employee is completely aware of any risks and how to avoid them
- They must keep all walking areas free of spillages and obstructions
- They must make sure that the employee has proper breaks
- They must provide the employee free of charge for any protective clothing or equipment needed for the employee to do their job
- They must keep record of any accidents that happen in the workplace in an accident book
- They must report any serious accidents to the HSE (Health and Safety Executive)
Accident Advice Helpline
If you would like to find out more information on the rules and regulations that an employer has to follow why don’t you pop on over to the user friendly HSE website, it is very simple to use. Accident Advice Helpline has been winning compensation claims for people just life you for over a decade now. Our amazing and professional advisors really are the best in their areas, you will not find a better equipped firm to handle your compensation claim.
Our friendly and trustworthy advisors would listen very carefully to exactly what you have to say about what happened to you during your accident and how it has impeded your life since then, they would then carefully choose the best legal advice in Stoke-on-Trent for you and your specific needs. That lawyer would then put all of their years of experience in making sure that you get the highest amount of compensation possible.Open Claim Calculator
Call us on, 0800 180 4123.