Best legal advice in St Helens
St. Helens is a thriving commercial town situated midway between the teeming metropolitan centres of Liverpool and Manchester. Whether you live here or are just visiting, you might think that being outside those big cities means you’re perfectly safe and won’t need an accident solicitor in St. Helens. However, the hard truth is that’s not the case, and accidents hit people out of the blue everywhere, even in quieter areas. Read on if you need the best legal advice in St Helens.
Top five things you need to know about personal injury compensation
- You can make a claim for compensation if you’re the victim of an accident that was someone else’s fault. In accidents like a car crash when you’re hit from behind, it’s obvious that someone else was to blame. However, a bicycle fall caused by a road pothole is also someone else’s fault. Other areas covered include medical negligence, accidents at work, along with slips, trips and fall. Be sure to contact an experienced national organisation such as Accident Advice Helpline if you’re in doubt.
- You’ll need proof of your injuries to make a successful compensation claim, so see a doctor to get a medical record of your injury. Photographs can help you prove what happened, too.
- Reports from professionals such as the police or ambulance crew will help to backup your account of what happened. Try to gather the contact details of any witnesses to the accident as well.
- There’s no need to rush to the nearest accident solicitor in St. Helens to make a claim. You can make a claim within three years of the date of the accident – longer in some cases – so there’s time to contact an organisation like Accident Advice Helpline.
- Usually, there’s no need for you to attend court to pursue your injury claim, and most can be processed by telephone.
Specialist national help or an accident solicitor in St. Helens?
Talking to a specialist national company such as Accident Advice Helpline is easy and can be a big help. We have friendly, professional advisors ready to talk to you in complete confidence on our freephone helpline 24/7. Dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. We have has been in business for over 15 years and always work on a 100% no win no fee basis. Our patron is UK consumer rights champion and TV personality Esther Rantzen. We can help when you need the best legal advice in St Helens.
Date Published: 12th September 2013
Author: David Brown