How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Best legal advice in Kilwinning

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Kilwinning

    If you live in Kilwinning and have sustained injuries in an accident that you can prove was not your fault, you may be wondering how to get the best legal advice In Kilwinning. All you have to do to find out more about claiming compensation for your injuries is to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Best legal advice in Kilwinning

    Get the best legal advice in Kilwinning on the phone. We at Accident Advice Helpline can help you with the claims’ process and introduce you to one of the expert lawyers we work with in Scotland.

    All the lawyers we cooperate with work on a no win no fee* basis, so you don’t have to pay anything in advance to start your claim for personal injury.

    Whatever type of accident you were injured in, as long as you can prove that it was the fault of someone else, you may be eligible to make a claim.

    You should also have had medical treatment for your injuries as soon as was possible after your accident. You can prove that you did with you medical records and doctor’s report.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How long do I have to make a claim?

    Usually, for accidents that took place in the UK, you have three years from their date to file a claim for your injuries. However, this is not always the case, so contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and find out exactly how long you have to file your potential claim.

    If the deadline passes and you have not made your claim, it is very difficult to file it. You would have to prove that there had been exceptional circumstances that had prevented you from filing it within the specified time period for doing so. As you wouldn’t want to miss out on the chance to be compensated for your injuries, why not call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline now?

    Contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    You can call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, every day of the year for expert legal advice about your potential claim. However, although our phone lines are permanently open, there may not be anyone free to take your call when you ring. If that happens, leave us a message so that we can call you back.

    Call us from landlines on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500. To call from mobiles, ring 0333 500 0993.

    Send the text message “claim365” to 88010 and we will call you to find out how we can help with the claims’ process.

    Call or text us now for expert claims’ advice.

    Date Published: 16th December 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.