The village of Bridgerule lies in the county of Devon in England and is home to a variety of attractions such as the Okehampton Castle, Lyford Gorge and The Dingles Fairground Heritage Centre.
- Okehmapton Castle is the largest castle in the county and is set on a wodded spur above the River Okement. Its last owner was was killed by Henry VIII is thought to haunt the castle. You can explore the nearby woodlands and have a picnic by the river. Birds can be spotted in the spring and wild flowers adorn the grounds in the summer.
- Lyford Gorge is the deepest gorge of its kind in Devon and contains a waterfall that is thirty metres high. In the spring there is a huge range of wildlife and flora including wild garlic and fungi.
- The Fairground Heritage Centre is a collection of exhibits and displays that showcase the fairground history of the area.
If you have an accident in Bridgerule then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Bridgerule you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for the best lawyer in Bridgerule?
We do not have a personal injury best lawyer in Bridgerule working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury best lawyer in Bridgerule or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014