The village of Brickendon is located in the district of East Hertfordshire in England. Visitors to Brickendon can enjoy the community clubs and activities while also exploring the attractions of nearby towns such as the Celtic Harmony Camp, Lee Valley Boat Centre and Paradise Wildlife Park.
- The Celtic Harmony Camp allows you to experience what it was like to be in a Celtic Camp during the Iron Age. The Camp lies in scenic woodlands and you can learn about the day to day lives of the arches, farmers, woodsmen and warriors.
- Travel to nearby Broxbourne to hire a pedalo, row boat or pleasure boat at Lee Valley Boat Centre. There is lots to see on the river and it was the site of the London 2012 Canoe Slalom events so there is white water to enjoy
- While in Broxbourne, you can visit the Paradise Wildlife Park where you can see over 400 animals including white tigers, penguins, monkeys and reptiles.
If you have an accident in Brickendon then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of an expert lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Brickendon you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation and choose to make a claim you may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Looking for the best lawyer in Brickendon?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialises in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
We do not have a personal injury best lawyer in Brickendon working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury best lawyer in Brickendon or anyway make us your first point of call.
For more information call us for free on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 9th February 2014