Bridge of Allan is located on the banks of Allan Waters, a tributary of River Forth in Scotland. On every first Sunday of August the Strathallan Games, which date back from 1852, take place in the town. The games attract a large number of athletes, dancers and pipe bands. In addition to this event, the town has a sports club, a bowling club and a golf club, among other facilities. Any time contact sports are played, there is a risk of injury.
If you are involved in an injury that was caused by someone else, the law states that you are entitled to compensation. Don’t shy away — it is your legal right and you should get what you deserve. You may start by searching for the best lawyer in Bridge of Allan, but you don’t have to be anxious if you fail to get one. However, you can always turn to Accident Advice Helpline. Call us today.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline lawyers ensure that your claim is processed quickly and efficiently so that you get what you are entitled to. If you slip, trip or fall, take photographs of your injury and the accident scene.
You can request people who were around to provide you with their names and contact details to provide evidence for your case. You should also seek medical treatment and make a claim within three years from the date of the accident.
You can call Accident Advice Helpline on our 24/7 freephone numbers, either on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, to find out if your case is valid and how much compensation you could receive. You can also take the 30-second test on our website and start the claim process immediately.
A lawyer in Bridge of Allan will help you to claim the maximum compensation that is possible in your case. The 100% no win no fee agreement is quite appealing, because you will not be required to pay any money upfront to start a claim.
Injuries with which the best lawyer in Bridge of Allan can deal
Slips, trips and falls may sprain the muscles and joints. If you get injured through no fault of your own, you can successfully claim compensation through a specialist best lawyer in Bridge of Allan from Accident Advice Helpline, because we have handled similar cases for the last 15 years since we have been in operation.
- Broken bones: you may slip, trip and fall on the beach and require medical treatment for several weeks or months.
- Pain: when you experience pain in the affected area, it is advisable to seek medical attention to know the underlying problem.
- Scarring skin and muscles on the part of the body that rolls, hits or somersaults on the surface gets scarred.
- Grazes: accidents result in grazes, which may bleed or become infected.
- Strains and sprains: soft tissues, tendons and ligaments may tear or overstretch.
- Lacerations may require bandaging. Deep cuts may need to be stitched under anaesthesia in a nearby hospital. A lawyer in Bridge of Allan will help you claim compensation for the pain you underwent, medical expenses and any loss of income.
- Head and brain injury: this occurs when the victim is involved in traumatic situations like falls. The skull is broken, leading to brain injury.
- Drowning: this is likely on the beach and it can become fatal.
Date Published: 11th January 2014
Author: David Brown