Brewood is a village found in the South Staffordshire county in England. It is the largest village in the county and its population is estimated to be around 7,500. Visitors to the town enjoy its various historic buildings, canal cruises and cycling competitions.
- Brewood is filled with historic timber houses and traditional cottages from the Georgian and Queen Anne period. The best houses to see are on Dean Street where you can also view the St Mary Church.
- Take a cruise down the canals that run through Brewood where you can see the many shops, public houses and tea rooms that line the streets. A canal cruise can also take you to the city of Chester.
- The Brewood Cycle Challenge has over 600 cyclists compete in a route that travels around Brewood. The Challenge began in 2010 and has grown each year to become one of the best sporting events in the South Staffordshire county.
If you have an accident in Brewood then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of a lawyer.
Can I receive compensation if I get injured?
If you are injured in Brewood you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation.
Looking for the best lawyer in Brewood?
We do not have a personal injury best lawyer in Brewood working directly for us but this doesn’t matter, we can still help you claim as we are a national injury law firm that covers all areas of the UK. So if you need a personal injury lawyer in Brewood or anyway make us your first point of call.
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile phone at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 9th February 2014