In the Scottish council area of Angus sits the city of Brechin; it is quite small but is known for its cathedral, Pictavian history and the Caledonian Railway.
- Brechin is known for its cathedral and the 11th-century tower that forms part of the framework. The tower is an Irish style monument and is one of only two on the Scottish mainland. If you visit the cathedral you can view the medieval architecture of the processional door and western tower.
- Learn about the ancient history of Brechin by taking a trip to the Pictavia visitor attraction centre. The Picts were a group of early medieval Celtic peoples who lived in the north and east of Scotland. There are hands-on exhibits and artefacts that help you to learn about this unique Celtic race.
- The Caledonian Railway trains run on weekends during the summer and travel between Victorian Brechin Station and the Bridge of Dun.
If you have an accident in Brechin then contact Accident Advice Helpline to receive the help of the best lawyer in Brechin.
Best lawyer in Brechin
If you are injured in Brechin you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was sustained in an accident caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of the best lawyer in Brechin.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Brechin and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should you make your compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialises in personal injury compensation. The legal teams we work with all across Scotland take on cases on a no-win, no-fee* basis. We have over 15 years’ experience in helping innocent accident victims make their personal injury claims.
If you’re looking for the best lawyer in Brechin, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisers will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30-second test.