How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Best injury solicitors in Girvan

    Best injury solicitors in Girvan

    If you have been involved in a road traffic accident that was not your fault, no more than three years ago and the injuries you sustained needed medical attention, you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim. If you are in this situation, you should contact the injury solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline for the easiest and least stress free way of claiming your compensation.

    The things injury solicitors would claim on your behalf

    Injury solicitors would look at every aspect of the accident and your injuries, they would want to account for the impact they have had on your life, as well as:

    • Travel expenses to and from medical appointments if you are unable to drive
    • Medical expenses which could be just prescription costs, but could involve private medical treatment under certain circumstances
    • Care costs which might be temporary or permanent, but for a while at least, you may need help doing the every day tasks like dressing yourself
    • Pain and suffering caused by the accident
    • Anxiety and stress
    • Loss of earnings, not just for the time you lose from work to recover, what if you can work again?
    • Childcare costs if you need help with the children’s school runs, or just need the children looked after so you can rest to aid your recovery
    • The costs of doing jobs around the house that you would normally do yourself such as cleaning, decorating, gardening etc.
    • Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident and injuries you sustained

    With the material items, you will need proof of payment so should keep all receipts. For loss of earnings, past wage slips or confirmation from your employer will be needed. If you work for yourself, a letter from your accountant confirming the lost income will be required.

    Looking for the best injury solicitors in Girvan

    Accident Advice Helpline have been making personal injury claims for over years and among the many thousands we have already successfully helped there have been numerous involving road traffic accidents. We guarantee to provide you with the highest quality service if you need to make a personal injury compensation claim.

    Although we do not have injury solicitors in Girvan we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need the best injury solicitors in Girvan look no further than our expert service.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You can contact us on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and speak to our friendly advisors. Their advice is free of charge and puts you under no obligation to proceed unless you want to. We also have a 30-second test, which will give you a rough idea to the amount of compensation you may be awarded.

    We operate on a No Win No Fee basis so that making a personal injury claim is accessible to everyone. No money is needed to start your claim and no money is needed if your claim is unsuccessful.

    Date Published: 28th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.