How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    The best injury lawyers in Felsted

    Finding the best injury lawyers in Felsted

    Do you live in Felsted? Have you had an accident that was not your fault? Were you injured as a consequence of the accident? Do you want to make a personal injury compensation claim? If you do, you may be trying to find the best lawyers in Felsted. However, as Felsted is a village, there can’t be much competition, if there are any lawyers there.

    You may be wondering if you should try to find lawyers in London to help you make a claim, but perhaps you aren’t feeling up to travelling after your accident. The good news is that you don’t have to go anywhere to find the best injury lawyers in Felsted. If that sounds like a contradiction in terms, think more carefully. You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline and get advice and expert legal advice on the phone while you are at home in Felsted.

    Can I claim personal injury compensation?

    If you can prove that you were not to blame for your accident and injuries, and also prove that another person was responsible, you may be able to claim.

    You should have had medical treatment for your injuries as soon as you could possibly have done after your accident. You can prove that you did with your medical records and the doctor’s report.

    If the police attended the scene of your accident, they will have written an accident report after they have determined what caused the accident. This report should prove that you did not cause the accident. It can be used as supporting evidence for your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You have to file a personal injury compensation claim within three years of your accident. However, some accidents and the injuries resulting from them have to be claimed for in a shorter space of time. If you don’t want to lose out on the chance of claiming compensation, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline now and find out if you can still make a claim.

    How to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline

    You can contact us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, night and day, every day of the year, for claims advice from our experts.

    You can make use of our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, if you call us from a landline. If it is easier to call us on a mobile, the number to ring is 0333 500 0993.

    We will be glad to call you to discuss how we can be of help with the claims’ process if you send us the text message “claim365” to 88010.

    For expert claims advice, call or text us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Date Published: 25th November 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.