Compensation For Your Staffordshire Accident
If you were injured as a result of your Staffordshire accident, and that accident was not your fault, then you may be able to claim personal injury compensation.
You can claim personal injury compensation for any injury or illness caused by your Staffordshire accident, however serious they may be. You can claim for physical and psychological illnesses, such as stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Your claim, you may be relieved to know, will also take into account any financial costs arising from your accident, such as lost earnings, travel expenses and childcare costs.
How to Claim
To get your compensation you will need to employ an injury lawyer who will work on your claim, either bringing it to the attention of a judge in a civil court, or arranging an out of court settlement with the defendant of your case.
Most personal injury compensation cases are settled out of court. This means that costs are kept down for all parties involved, and that you will not have to attend a court hearing.
There are several things that you can do to help your solicitor with your claim:
- Write an account of your injury, being careful to include any details that you can remember.
- Keep a log of any costs your Staffordshire accident is causing you. Keep receipts and bank statements.
- Get the contact details of any witnesses to your accident, if possible.
- Take any photos that may help your claim, such as photos of visible injuries, damage to your car or the accident scene itself.
- Visit your doctor so that he, or she, knows about your injury or illness.
- Report your Staffordshire accident to any relevant authority, such as the police, local council or business.
Geth the best claims advice in Staffordshire at Accident Advice Helpline
If you would like to go ahead and claim compensation for your Staffordshire accident then we can provide you with a specialist injury lawyer who will handle your claim under a no win no fee* contract, so that there will be no need for you to worry about finding the money to foot the bill.
- Because our lawyers work under no win no fee* contracts you can be fully confident that they are working their hardest to make sure that your claim is a success. Our lawyers always work hard to get the maximum compensation possible, and if your claim is unsuccessful then you will not have to pay out a penny.
- You cannot get legal aid for a personal injury claim.
Since we were founded in 2000 we have made thousands of successful compensation claims so we will have all the legal expertise to hand to ensure that your claim is successful.
For the best claims advice in Staffordshire, call 0800 689 0500 if using a landline, or 0333 500 0993 if calling from a mobile. Our lines are open 24/7 and calls are confidential.
Date Published: 8th July 2014
Author: David Brown