Best auto accidents lawyers are available to help you
Auto accidents lawyers are the professionals you need to talk to when you want to make a personal injury claim following an accident on the roads. They are trained specialists who have dealt with numerous auto accident claims and will offer you the reliable claims advice you require. The best auto accidents lawyers work for Accident Advice Helpline.
Assessing your auto accident claim
Auto accidents lawyers will not be able to fight for compensation unless you provide with them details of your case. You may therefore need to supply:
- A copy of your medical records, detailing the extent of your injuries.
- A copy of the police report.
- Copies of any written correspondence sent by your insurance company.
- A list of the losses you have suffered as a result of your accident and receipts for any expenses you have already paid out for.
- Details of the names and addresses of any witnesses to the accident.
- Details of the names and addresses of friends, relatives or co-workers who are willing to discuss your past and present medical state.
Types of compensation
You can claim two types of compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. General damages will compensate you for your pain, suffering and loss of amenity. The level of general damages compensation awarded to you will depend upon the nature of your injuries and your expected recovery time and prognosis. When assessing compensation, your auto accidents lawyers will refer to your medical report, case law and the Judicial Studies Guide Lines.
Special damages will compensate you for the losses that arise as a result of your auto accident. Such compensation includes but is not limited to:
- Lost income
- Medical treatment such as counselling and physiotherapy
- Travel expenses
- Damaged possessions
In serious cases, your special damages compensation may also include:
- Future loss of income, including pensions
- On-going specialist medical care and any related expenses
- Adjustments to your home and vehicle
Contacting the best auto accident lawyers
To obtain a free, no-obligation consultation with one of the friendly claims advisers at Accident Advice Helpline, call our Freephone helpline at any time of the day or night. Our advisers will be happy to discuss your case and answer any questions you may have.
Once you have given us permission to proceed with your case, our team of auto accidents lawyers will do everything they can to secure you an excellent compensation settlement on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
Call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone today.
Date Published: 31st July 2013
Author: Jan Newell