If you need to make a Bellshill accident claim after being injured in an accident that was not your fault, where do you start? The simplest way to make your Bellshill accident claim is to get to touch with Accident Advice Helpline. There are many reasons why we are the best to assist you, just a few of them being:
- We have been making successful claims for over 16 years’
- We cover the whole of the UK and can help you no matter where in the country you are located
- We deal with claims for all types of accidents and injuries
- We have the experience, expertise and knowledge you want on your side of your Bellshill accident claim
- We always act with integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability so provide an open and honest service that always puts your needs first
- We only work with lawyers and solicitors who are among the best in the industry and they will ensure that you are awarded the maximum amount for your situation, including recouping any costs and losses the accident has caused
- We work on a no-win, no-fee basis so that you do not have to find any money to get your claim started, or pay our legal fees if your claim is lost
- We will give you all the claims advice you need to decide if pursuing compensation is the right way forward for you, without any charge
- You can chat to our advisors in confidence, without putting yourself under any obligation to make a claim
- We are endorsed and recommended by Dame Esther Rantzen and there are many testimonials from previous claimants on our site. You can also see on independent sites what our previous clients have to say
Getting your Bellshill accident claim started
If some time in the last three years you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, and your injuries needed medical attention, you could be entitled to compensation. You should chat to our friendly advisors to see if your situation fits the criteria for claiming, and if it does, they will be able to give you an estimate of how much you could be entitled to. You can also get this online by completing our 30-second test – just a few simple answers about your accident and injury is all that is needed.
If you are using as landline call 0800 689 0500. If you are using a mobile you can either call 0333 500 0993 or text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and we will call you. Call us today and lets see if you can make an accident claim.
Date Published: 14th December 2014