Bedwas personal injury claims: what you need to know
Claiming compensation for a personal injury may seem daunting. However, in reality it is not that difficult. We are an experienced injury law firm with years of experience in handling Bedwas personal injury claims, so we can help you.
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the most successful injury law firms in the industry with a proven success record. We are dedicated to what we do, and we will do everything that we can to get you the compensation that you deserve for your injury.
Checking that you qualify for compensation
You can claim compensation within three years of being hurt as a result of someone else’s negligence, that is, after being hurt in an accident that wasn’t ‘your fault’. Your injury will have received medical attention too.
What can you claim for?
You can claim for any injury, however serious, providing that it was serious enough to have needed medical attention. The compensation you receive will be for the pain of the injury and the stress and inconvenience it caused you. You can also claim back money spent on accident related expenses, including:
- Lost earnings
- Childcare costs
- Medical costs
- Private medical treatment
- Travel expenses
- The cost of vehicle hire
- Money spent on a holiday or event that you were unable to attend because of your injury
- Money spent replacing clothing or personal items damaged in your accident
For an estimate of how much compensation you could get please use the 30-Second Compensation Calculator on our website: www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk
If you claim through us, our solicitors will do everything that they can to get you the best compensation package possible. All of the solicitors here at the Accident Advice Helpline work under no-win, no-fee contracts.
Getting your claim off to a good start
If you are thinking about claiming, there are a few things that you can do to make sure your claim has a good chance of success.
- You should write down all the details of your accident – to jog your memory and to ensure that you give your injury lawyer a coherent account of what happened.
- Collect together any evidence that will help your claim, such as photographs of visible injuries, or the contact details of any witnesses.
- Make sure you keep hold of anything that proves your accident related expenses, such as receipts, bank/ credit card statements and payslips.
- Wait until you are sure that you have made a full recovery before you claim, so that you get all of the money that you are entitled to – you can only claim once!
More information about Bedwas personal injury claims can be found on our website, or via our helpline which you can call on 0800 689 0500. Call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 31st August 2014
Author: David Brown