Accident and injury?
Whether working in, living or visiting Bedwas accidents do not differentiate. Although you may not wish to think about them they do happen.
You may well be entitled to Bedwas compensation through a personal injury claim if you have a:
- workplace accident
- road traffic accident
The accident will generally need to have occurred within the last 3 years; your resulting injuries will have received medical attention and the accident must have been someone else’s fault.
Accident Advice Helpline
We believe in the principle that everyone has the right to go about their daily activities without harm and injury caused by the negligence of others with responsibility. When things do go wrong we work for justice for the victim.
We are a national, legal firm of compensation providers. All of our legal teams are employed in-house to provide you with a consistent and caring approach to pursuing Bedwas compensation. We have over 15 years of successful claims handling and have earned an enviable reputation not purely for our successes, but for our superior customer service. Our customer care is endorsed by our patron, UK consumer champion and media personality Dame Esther Rantzen:
“Take my advice; you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you”
Are you concerned about cost?
There is no need to worry.
Accident Advice Helpline provide you with a service that promises 100% no-win, no-fee. we will take the financial risk from our customers. you pay no upfront fees and should you lose your case, you will not pay our legal fees for Bedwas compensation.
Contact us to begin your journey
- There is no obligation on your part to go ahead with an application for Bedwas compensation.
- You decide if you want to start your claim
- Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful advisors, happy to support you in your claim journey
- An honest assessment of the chances of your claim’s success
- Keeping you informed of progress every step of the way.
- Take our unique 30 second on line assessment to find out how much compensation you may be able to pursue.
- Talk to our friendly, professional advisers, free from your landline on: 0800 689 050
- Call us from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile phone on: 0333 500 0993. Most claims can be processed via telephone and therefore, it is unlikely you will be required to attend court.
Claim time varies from one case to another so begin your journey by finding out if you are eligible for a personal injury compensation claim.
Date Published: 5th October 2014
Author: David Brown